Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- For the character entry, see Adam.
This unit has achieved an unusual level of evolution among machine lifeforms, as it possesses a strong resemblance to androids. Born naked from a cocoon of machine lifeforms, its movement was initially quite clumsy. It grew rapidly, however, and promptly began learning new methods of attack.
Adam was again encountered inside the alien mothership. Strangely enough, he spent part of that fight lecturing his foes about how the aliens met their ends at the hands of the machines. Deeply fascinated with mankind, he seeks to dissect the surviving humans on the moon.
Adam also appeared in the Copied City. His fascination with humanity lead him to create the Copied City in an attempt to imitate them. He then separated himself from the network and put his life on the line against 2B in an attempt to better understand the concepts of life and death. While he eventually gained the knowledge he sought, the price was his own life.
- This enemy unit is encountered 3 times, each being a main story event.
- Battle with Adam
- Battle with Adam and Eve
- 2B's Battle with Adam
- When hit by Pod fire, Adam will use a projectile shield, which will explode once a threshold is met, dealing damage and knocking back the player. There is a short window in which the player can evade this counter attack if timed correctly.
- The fight contains three stages in which Adam becomes more powerful and changes his attacks.
- During stage one Adam uses white blocks to throw and detonate on the player.
- The eruptions of energy Adam creates nearing the end of the fight appear on the ground slightly before detonating, leaving the player time to evade.
- Adam can use a finisher move if he grabs the player with his extended energy arms.
- Adam clearly references the figure in the Book of Genesis in the Hebrew Bible as with his brother Eve. They were both created as the first human representation by the machine network in an attempt to interface with androids.
- Not only does this unit evolve in its attacks and strategy but also its movement, personality and goals; initially being "born" naked with very little capabilities but possessing a natural tendency for aggression.