Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Wait for a transmission from 21O any time after completing "Data Analysis Freak".
- Save and reload at the Resistance Camp if she still hasn't made contact.
- Read the mail from 21O titled "Request".
- Head to the Housing Complex and retrieve the following:
- Read the mail titled "Thank You".
The data-loving Operator 21O has forced another request on you. Check your mail for further details.
The mail contained a new request for intel gathering. Head to the apartment complex in the desert to find traces of humans' daily lives.
You collected remnants of human society from the apartment complex, after which Operator 21O's analysis revealed that they used to live in groups called "families". Make sure to claim the reward she sent via mail.
Operator 21O talked... and talked... and talked some more... before suddenly ending communications. Make sure to claim the reward she sent via mail.
You received mail from the Operator.
- Pod 153 mentions in Data Analysis Freak that no image-based data exists for the P-22 and P-33 robots that used to be built in the factory. The icon for the Broken Toy happens to resemble the P-33.