This page contains a collection of documents taken from the loading screens.
- (July 20th) Devola and Popola came to keep me company today. They even sang a song for me! It was really great! I need to practice so I can sing to Dad/Brother when he gets back.
- (July 20th) Devola and Popola went back home. That made me lonely, so I ran around singing songs as loud as I could. But then that got kinda weird and scary, so I stopped.
- (August 31st) The village is buzzing with excitement and stuff today! I dunno what happened, but Devola told me not to worry. At first I thought it was a festival, but now I don't know.
- (August 31st) I guess a Shade came near the village today. People kept coming up to me and saying "Boy, we sure wish your father/brother was around!" And I said, "Me too! Dad/Brother could kick the Shade's butt!"
- (September 11th) Today is Dad's birthday, but he's not here. So I just had a party by myself!
- (September 11th) Dad said he would come back home for my birthday, but I want to celebrate his birthday once in a while!
- (September 21st) I wish I could meet the Kainé lady Dad/Brother told me about. I bet she's really nice and always says nice things. I wonder if that's what my mom was like?
- (September 21st) Today Devola said that Kainé is "put together in all the right places". I don't know what all of that means, but I wanna be like that when I grow up!
- (October 28th) I was tired today, so I stayed home and hid in bed. I could still hear Devola's singing from somewhere, though. Listening to her always makes me happy.
- (October 28th) These black marks keep showing up on my body. Sometimes I wonder if I'm going to turn into a goblin or something, but thinking about it makes my stomach hurt, so I try not to.
- (December 1st) Today Popola sent me a new book about a great big tree. I really hope it has a happy ending. There's nothing worse than a sad tree.
- (December 1st) In the book, the big tree kept on waiting and waiting. I have to wait a lot, too. I wish I could do something.
- (December 22nd) The snow won't stop falling, so Dad/Brother said he'd stay here with me until it stops. He'll probably leave again when it does, so I kinda hope it snows forever.
- (January 30th) Dad/Brother came back! He came back to see me! Yaaay!
- (January 30th) Dad/Brother left pretty quick. He said he just stopped by so he could see my face.
- (February 4th) I'm gonna learn to make awesome food for Dad/Brother. I better start working on a new secret recipe.
- (February 4th) Once I finish my secret dish, I'm gonna feed it to Dad/Brother! Then he'll see how helpful I can be.
- (March 16th) The boy who's always running around outside gave me a super pretty flower today! I wonder if Popola knows what it's called?
- (March 16th) The flower wasn't in any of Devola's books, so she said I could name it whatever I want. Maybe I'll name it after Dad/Brother!
- (April 5th) Got a letter from Dad/Brother today! He's in a far-away town where he can see the ocean. I hope I can see the ocean someday. I bet it's huge!
- (April 5th) Whenever I read a letter from Dad/Brother, I really feel like I need to see him again.
- (May 4th) I write Dad/Brother letters every single day. He always worries about me, but I feel fine.
- (May 4th) I wish Dad/Brother would send me letters every day like I do. But I know he's busy, so every other day is okay.
Replicant 1.22 additional diary entries
- (July 20th) Brother made a new friend, and guess what? He's a KING! I wish I had some friends...
- (July 23rd) I borrowed a book about the ocean from Popola. It says the water is salty and you can't drink it... but I bet you can drink a LITTLE and still be okay, right?
- (July 23rd) No letters today either. I wonder if Popola knows when more are going to get here? I'll have to ask her tomorrow!
- (July 26th) A girl in the village came to talk to me. She was upset about how loud and annoying her dad is. I wonder if my dad was like that?
- (August 1st) I got a letter from Brother. He said there's a village where all the houses are attached to cliffs! I'd love to see it, but I'm scared of heights.
- (August 14th) Once I get better, I want to go swimming in the ocean. I'm sure Brother will say it's too dangerous, but I know I'd be great at it!
- (September 10th) Last night, Brother told me stories until I fell asleep, I don't remember anything he said, but boy, was I happy!
- (September 17th) I snuck some berries out of Brother's bag that were really sour. I'm gonna use them in my secret recipe, hee hee!
- (September 29th) It was suuuper nice out today, so Brother and I did the laundry. Nothing feels better than getting everything nice and clean!
- (October 1st) I asked Devola if hooch tastes good and she said it's the best thing in the world. She said we can have some together when I'm all grown up!
- (October 31st) I made stew today. It was my first time, so I was pretty worried how it would taste, but Brother ate the whole thing!
- (November 18th) Today I cleaned the house all by myself. I'm getting good at doing chores! I hope that makes Brother happy...
- (November 22nd) Brother told me a story before bedtime the other day about a husband and wife with matching red bags. He said they fight all the time, but also get along great?
- (November 22nd) Devola came over to visit today, and drank a bunch of something she called "hooch." She loves it. It was cute when she started meowing like a cat!
- (November 23rd) Brother always leaves for work really early in the morning. I want to see him off, so I'm gonna do my best to wake up early, too!
- (December 6th) Brother brought a chick home with him! It makes little chirps and follows me around and it's JUST THE CUTEST THING EVER!
- (December 12th) I held hands with Brother when we walked home today. His hands are so much bigger than mine, and they're really warm!
- (December 20th) Brother planted some seeds in our garden. I hope they were pumpkin seeds—I love pumpkins!
- (December 22) A merchant passed through the village today, and she just kept pulling the craziest stuff out of her big bag! She said her name was Accord.
- (January 4th) I decided to go look for a flower on my own and it ended up causing trouble for Brother. I hope he doesn't hate me...
- (January 21st) Brother seemed kinda tired lately. I'd better make him something tasty to get him back on his feet!
- (February 3rd) Devola told me that I won't grow if I keep being picky about what I eat—but I still think carrots are gross.
- (February 14th) I got a letter from Emil. He said Brother is super strong and really, REALLY cool! I hope I can see him kick butt someday...
- (February 16th) I hope I can have a good talk with Brother tomorrow. I just want him to stay home with me more.
- (March 7th) I read a book about fish today, and it said there are fish who can swim through sand. I wonder if that makes their eyes hurt?
- (March 20th) I feel GREAT today! No cough, no fever—watch out world, because Yonah's coming out to play!
- (March 29th) This is the first time in a while I've written in my diary. I was reading my older entries and just couldn't help myself!
- (April 4th) I heard there are boars outside the village that are really scary if you make them mad. Now I'm worried about Brother all over again!
- (April 11th) Brother and Weissey are always together. He says even though the argue a lot, they're actually good friends. I wish I could travel with Brother sometimes...
- (April 14th) I got a letter from Brother. He says there's a city where people talk with special words! How cool! I want to try talking to them!
- (April 14th) Brother brought home a fish today. He said it was really tough to catch, and I believe him! It flopped around so much, it was kinda scary...
- (April 20th) The mailbox was empty today. I hope I get a letter from Brother tomorrow.
- (April 22nd) I saw Brother reading Mom's diary. I tried reading it once, too, but it was filled with all these hard words and I didn't get it at all.
- (April 22nd) I had a dream where I was all grown up. I was running around happy and healthy and it was SO fun! I wish I didn't have to wake up.
- (May 12th) My cough just wouldn't quit today. I bet Brother would have rubbed my back if he was here...
- (June 6th) Today is Brother's birthday, but he's not here. So I just had a party by myself!
- (June 6th) Brother said he would come back home for my birthday, but I want to celebrate his birthday once in a while!
- (June 10th) I had a really weird dream yesterday where me and Brother were holding hands and dancing in circles together.
- (June 12th) There was a wedding in the village today. The bride wore a white dress that was really, really pretty.
- Case Report 05/18/2004
- Mutations found in subcutaneous cell structure.
- Rise in mental disorders believed to be caused by external factors.
- Airborne transmission most likely mechanism.
Research into effective treatments is underway.
- Damage Report 02/06/2008
- Wall of Jericho collapsed.
- 5,000 people believed dead.
- Requests for reinforcements streaming in from multiple locations.
We continue to monitor the situation.
- Founder Research Report 06/06/2010
- Physical attacks useless.
- Thermonuclear attacks useless.
- Unknown particles have been detected.
Dealing with the situation will require proving the multi-origin theory.
- New Medication Cycle 02/09/2016
- Observed to slow the progress of white chlorination.
- No unusual readings seen in subject.
- Send records directly to Cabinet Command Room.
- Death Confirmation 03/01/2030
- Body 99.999% likely that of Red Eye
- Death of Red Eye confirmed
- 13th Expeditionary Force ordered home
- Legion movements untraceable.
- New Technology Report 08/07/2032
Although the resultant white chlorination syndrome infection makes ours an imperfect solution, we have reason to expect some positive results. Testing will begin on the previously selected subjects; recordkeeping on the procedure's safety is top priority
- World Purification Commission Report 09/30/2032
The first detachment is functioning properly. However, continued caution will be required well into the future. A discussion about dealing with relapse cases will be deferred to the next conference.
- Abnormalities 06/23/2033
Several deleterious abnormalities have been found with a subject in the early stages of treatment, including a relapse state resulting in a total loss of self. We will investigate the cause of this error and submit a countermeasure plan immediately.
- Successful Test Case 01/15/2034
A successful test case has been discovered and detained. The specimen's cooperation has been requested according to predetermined stipulations. Treatment of the specimen will continue on a classified basis until we determine why our results have such a wide range of variations.
- Transition into Sleep Mode 12/28/2034
Transition into sleep mode is proceeding smoothly. All that remains is to pray for Project Gestalt's ultimate success.
May god have mercy on us all.
Replicant 1.22 Experiment Logs
- National Weapons Laboratory 07/24/2026
We have verified a level of compatibility between the donor bodies and the weapons brought in by the Accord Corporation. We will continue using them as subjects for research as we move forward with Project Number 6.