Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"Find every weapon."
― PlayStation Trophies
"You found every weapon."
― PSN Profiles
- Obtained by finding all (non-DLC) weapons, which is easily missable because of the events that occur in The Aerie during the second half of the game. The list below contains all weapons and their locations:
- Nameless Blade: Default weapon.
- Lily-Leaf Sword: Purchased from Blacksmiths for 2,400 Gold in part 1.
- Beastbain: Purchased from Blacksmiths for 16,800 Gold in part 1.
- Nirvana Dagger: Found in the Lost Shrine. On the second floor you will find a wooden ladder. Climb it, walk a short distance before finding a crate. Destroy it and examine the item in part 1.
- Moonrise: When tasked with going to Seafront, you will find a man fighting numerous Shades. Kill them and he will reward you with the weapon in part 1.
- Rebirth: Given by the King of Facade after clearing the Barren Temple in part 1.
- Earth Wyrm's Claw: Purchased from Facade's Blacksmith for 8,400 Gold in part 1.
- Blade of Treachery: Found in Emil's mansion in part 1.
- Faith: Given by the Mayor of the Forest of Myth after freeing all villagers in part 1. Can also be purchased from the Aerie Blacksmith for 18,500 Gold in part 2.
- Phoenix Dagger: Purchased from the Seafront Blacksmith for 31,200 Gold in part 2.
- Labyrinth's Whisper: Found after killing a Shade in the Northern Plains in part 2.
- Iron Pipe: Found during The Magical Stone. Also automatically given after viewing Ending B.
- Ancient Overlord: Given by the King of Facade in part 2.
- Kusanagi: Automatically given at the start of part 2.
- Axe of Beheading: Purchased from the Village Blacksmith for 19,200 Gold in part 2.
- Fang of the Twins: Found in the Underground Facility, B1 in part 2.
- Vile Axe: Purchased from the Seafront Blacksmith for 21,600 Gold in part 2.
- Beastlord: Found in the Lost Shrine right before the boss in part 2.
- Iron Will: Given by Gideon in part 2.
- Phoenix Sword: Found in the Shadowlord's Castle, after talking to the doves at the fountain, in a box.
- Labyrinth's Song: Given at the end of Disturbing the Sleep of Kings.
- Transience: Automatically given at the start of part 2.
- Spear of the Usurper: Purchased from the Seafront Blacksmith for 21,600 Gold in part 2.
- The Devil Queen: Found at the Lost Shrine's rear path, in a box next to the second ladder.
- Sunrise: Purchased from either the Village or Aerie Blacksmith for 21,600 Gold in part 2.
- Beastcurse: Found at the Junk Heap in a box just before the boss battle with P-33 in part 2.
- Captain's Holy Spear: Purchased at the Facade Blacksmith for 30,000 Gold in part 2.
- Dragoon Lance: Found at the Shadowlord's Castle in a box just before you ascend the spiral staircase in part 2.
- Phoenix Spear: Purchased at the Facade Blacksmith for 32,400 Gold in part 2.
- Labyrinth's Shout: Given at the end of The Damaged Map.
- Fool's Embrace, Fool's Lament, and Fool's Accord has since been added to the total weapon count in NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139.... All three can be obtained by clearing the third level in all doors of the diary found in Nier's house, accessible after viewing Ending A.